Purdue University Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- Job Training and Related Services (SIC 8331)
The Purdue University Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) provides high value, affordable solutions to help businesses increase profitability. As advocates for Indiana's thousands of manufacturers, our staff leverages resources in both the public and private sectors to help identify areas of improvement, streamline processes, and ultimately increase competitiveness.
Providing high value, affordable solutions for manufacturing challenges, Purdue MEP offers the following services through on-site training/analysis projects and workshops:
• Energy Efficiency & Sustainability
• Faculty Projects
• Leadership Development
• Lean Manufacturing
• Lean Office
• Quality Improvement
• Quality Systems (ISO)
• Six Sigma
• Supply Chain Services
• Top Line Business Growth Solutions
• Training Within Industry (TWI)
Our professionally trained staff includes experts from a variety of business and manufacturing sectors. We serve businesses throughout the state.
- Enhancing the competitiveness of Indiana manufacturers
- Championing the manufacturing industry by communicating its positive impacts on industry and workforce
- Supporting partnerships to leverage available resources, programs and leaders across the state
- Developing capabilities in line with Indiana manufacturing priorities
We have several offices located throughout Indiana and offer our program & services statewide.