Economic Outlook Luncheon
Each year a carefully-selected panel shares economic trends and look ahead to the anticipated business climate for the coming year. With a focus on local, regional, state, and national economies, topics covered range from the cost of energy and real estate to the labor market.
Southwest Indiana Chamber’s 2017 Annual Meeting & Dinner
Congratulations to our 2017 Annual Meeting & Dinner Award Recipients!
* Norman P. Wagner Business of the Year: Deaconess Hospital
* Richard A. Schlottman Business Person of the Year: Bob Koch
* Small Business of the Year: Hahn Kiefer Real Estate Services
* Young Professional of the Year: Andrew Wilson
* Volunteer of the Year: Bill Theby
* Nonprofit of the Year: Koch Family Children’s Museum of Evansville
* Entrepreneur of the Year: Enjole Interiors
Posts not found
Loading Photo Albums…
For more information about the Economic Outlook Luncheon, to purchase seats, or to inquire about sponsorship opportunities, email Ashley Murray, director of events, or call 812-425-8147.