Commerce Classic Golf Outing
Combining the best aspects of golf—the challenge of the course, the opportunity to cultivate business relationships, and sheer fun—the Golf Classic for Cultivating Commerce is a Chamber Signature Event.
We invite businesses from around the region to play in our annual Golf Classic for Cultivating Commerce, one of the largest golf outings in the region. About 150 golfers and 30 businesses participate each year, during which foursomes compete for the coveted Chamber Cup.
The winners’ names and the name of the business are engraved on a plaque that is mounted on the Cup, and the winners also earn bragging rights for a year! With your victory chronicled in our monthly newsletter, on social media, and through other communication, your team will quickly rise to local celebrity status.
The Golf Classic for Cultivating Commerce is a light-hearted outing that leads to lasting business relationships.
Southwest Indiana Chamber’s 2017 Annual Meeting & Dinner
Congratulations to our 2017 Annual Meeting & Dinner Award Recipients!
* Norman P. Wagner Business of the Year: Deaconess Hospital
* Richard A. Schlottman Business Person of the Year: Bob Koch
* Small Business of the Year: Hahn Kiefer Real Estate Services
* Young Professional of the Year: Andrew Wilson
* Volunteer of the Year: Bill Theby
* Nonprofit of the Year: Koch Family Children’s Museum of Evansville
* Entrepreneur of the Year: Enjole Interiors
Posts not found
Loading Photo Albums…
For more information about the Golf Classic or to inquire about sponsorship opportunities, email Ashley Murray, director of events, or call 812-425-8147.