The ABC’s of Python (A beginner's course)
This course begins on November 11th and builds up your knowledge over the course of 4 classes. We will be meeting every Thursday, except November 25, 2021. Please register for the first course here.
No previous programming or electronics knowledge required. Everything is taught from scratch!
This is an introductory course about Python. We will be using Python 3. Python is a popular programming language released in 1991.
It is used for:
- web development (server-side),
- software development,
- system scripting.
- Python can be used on a server to create web applications.
- Python can be used alongside software to create workflows.
- Python can connect to database systems. It can also read and modify files.
- Python can be used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics.
- Python can be used for rapid prototyping, or for production-ready software development.
Who is this class for:
Python isn't only frse-5277.or programmers and data scientists. Learning Python can open new possibilities for those in less data-heavy professions, like journalists, small business owners, or social media marketers. Python can also enable non-programmer to simplify certain tasks in their lives. Here are just a few of the tasks you could automate with Python: