Seminar Series- Cyber-Security- Protecting Your Business
The best defense in information security is a fully operational system that includes cyber experts, legal experts and a risk management team that understands the full picture of your risk exposure.
Join our panel of professionals for a discussion around managing the risk to your organization at any stage of a cyber breach.
Discussion to include:
- Understanding the cyber threat landscape
- Legal implications for the company and its directors and officers
- Reviewing methodology to quantify your company’s cyber exposure
- Identifying opportunities to decrease cyber risk
- Discussing key considerations in cyber risk transfer
Chetrice Mosley, Cybersecurity Program Director, Indiana Office of Technology & Department of Homeland Security, Executive Council on Cybersecurity
Chetan Bhatia, Vice President, Cyber Resilience, Stroz Friedberg, an Aon company
Adam S. Ira, Attorney, Kightlinger & Gray, LLP
Chris Rafferty, Managing Director, Aon Financial Services Group
Kenneth Shemroske, Associate Professor Computer Information Systems, University of Southern Indiana, RCOB Cyber Security Operations Center